Christmas Decorations Roundup
Christmas is just around the corner now – only 23 days to go! We just put up our Christmas tree and decorations yesterday and so now the kids are getting super excited about Christmas. It’s a lovely time of year and I always love making things for Christmas. I normally make a new Christmas decoration for the tree each year too. So I thought I’d share a few patterns I’ve found lately for Christmas decorations. I’m making up the Festive Felties by Molly and Mama at the moment – which were part of One Thimble issue 9 – you can also purchase the pattern separately from One Thimble too.
Here are the links to the patterns.
1. Embroidered star felt ornaments by 4girlsdesigns
2. Cute Christmas Robin by iManuFatti
3. Gingerbread Houses by Gingermelon
4. Felt Christmas ornaments embroidered ebook by ericahite
5. Embroidered mittens and tiny wreath by iManuFatti
6. Christmas Bauble tutorial by Nancy Nicholson
7. French Hen by mmmcrafts
8. Festive Felties by Molly and Mama in One Thimbe Issue 9
9. Christmas Elf by iManuFatti
Of course you could also sew up one of my Christmas Birds too.
Happy Sewing and wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!